I made this Keto Red Curry Coconut Fish dish because I had a hankering for a Thai dish. I am a huge fan of a good red curry dish. Many of these ingredients, I already had on hand, I just needed fish, a lime, and red curry paste.
The sauce in this recipe would be great with chicken or pork as well. Add some hot pepper flakes and you have yourself a nice spicy dish!
- 1 can coconut cream
- 3 Tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Golden Lakanto sweetener
- 2 small fish fillets, I used tilapia
- 2 Tablespoons Oil (I used avocado oil)
- Limejuice from 1 lime.
- Cooked zoodles
- optional: 1 tablespoon hot pepper flakes for heat
Instructions: Spoon out the top, thick part of coconut cream from can into
Zoodles Instructions: Pan fry zoodles in avocado oil until tender, then sprinkle with salt and pepper
I prefer to use fresh zucchini instead of frozen zoodles. I find that the frozen zoodles get watery when thawed, so it’s helpful to thaw them, then drain them. I use a spiralizer to “zoodle my zucchini” since it’s way less expensive in the long run, given how often I eat zoodles.